The CC@E is a resource available to students that provides a full suite of services, from resume feedback to professional development. Let us help you navigate the path to career success. The CC@E also works with employers coordinating job postings and linking you to future hires.Career Center @ Engineering
There are many resources available for MSE students to find internships. A large source of internship postings is the UW's Handshake system. MSE department advisors also send out numerous department-generated internship postings to students via student email lists.
The CC@E also houses the Engineering Internship Program. Undergraduate (via ENGR 321) and graduate (via ENGR 601) students who participate in a structured internship program may be eligible to receive credit through the College of Engineering.
Handshake is a free tool for UW students and alumni to search though hundreds of internships, part- and full-time jobs, volunteering, on-campus interview opportunities and more. You can narrow your search by location, job type, and directly apply for jobs.Log in to Handshake
Events and networking
- Participate in MSE's annual Industry Day
- Take MSE 398: Leadership Seminar in winter quarter to connect with MSE professionals and learn networking skills
- College of Engineering career events
- Join an MSE student club or professional organization
- Search through UW’s numerous Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) to meet peers across campus with similar interests.
- Participate in a diversity program such as Women in Science & Engineering (WiSE) or the Minority Scholars Engineering Program (MSEP)
- Follow UW MSE on LinkedIn